Graduation Photos at Keimyung University

March 13, 2021


Finally I can wear a graduation gown!!!
Yeah, this is my dream since started master degree in Keimyung University, Daegu South Korea.

Although I have to waited 6 month after my real graduation, but wear graduation gown such a nice memory for me. Thank you Keimyung University for being my home for 2 years.

Check my graduation photos with some friends!
Thank you for being there all! ^^
All photos taken by @Son Young Ho.


Graduate School Building


GKS Members + photographer

Indonesian Squad!







Love to know that I am surrounded by nice people. Love to know that I have them in my Daegu's life.
I have graduated, then it your turn guys.
I will wait till that day :) Keep fighting!


Keimyung University Main Gate




19 February 2021
Keimyung University, Daegu South Korea
#graduationgown #graduation #photo

7 comments:

  1. Selamat ecil~
    Akhirnya bisa mengenakan baju wisuda.
    Foto-fotonya bagus, didukung dengan cuaca yang cerah sehingga langitnya biru bersih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! ItÕs always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! https://www.freelanceitout.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. Indie-lékařské-vízum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this article. I appreciate it, now that you can apply for an India tourist visa for a long term, the whole process is straightforward and online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this article. It is really informative and innovative: with new updates. It was highly valuable. Indian tourist visa for US citizens is available in the types of 30days, 1 year and 5 years visa also which is easy to get and track by Online process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings, Many people ask, India tourist visa covid, You can apply online for tourist visa to India.You can check India tourist visa requirements in Covid on our Website.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.